Monday, April 11, 2011

TWEETY BIRD IS A BOY! A BOY!

I don’t argue well.  That’s why I stay away from politics, debate clubs, and Twilight fan chat rooms.  Whenever I argue about anything, no matter what it is, I quickly become angry and then I escalate to a spaz attack (I respond to most strong emotions with spaz attacks). 
Typical arguments I have go like this:
Random Person:  Tweety bird is a girl.  I know it.
Me:  No, Tweety bird is a boy.  He has a girlfriend in one of the spin-off movies.
RP:  Whatever.  I still think she’s a girl.
Me (spluttering):  No, you fool!  He’s a boy!  How could you –   I don’t –   He’s a boy!
RP:  Woah.  Chill out.  It’s not that big of a –
Me (face contorted with rage):  NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!
RP:  Um...  Are you okay?
Me:  ARRGHLERGLERRGLE!
And then I get some “quiet time” in my “special corner.”

No comments:

Post a Comment